[TYPO3-english] How to debug popup window for click-enlarge?

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Tue Jun 2 22:35:49 CEST 2009

BINGO!

There it was!

By inserting this in the setup of the root template the problem was solved:
tt_content.textpic.20.1.imageLinkWrap.bodyTag >
tt_content.textpic.20.1.imageLinkWrap.wrap >

Thank you for the assistance in solving this problem.
Another question is of course why this was working once upon a time and
suddenly did not work.

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Jörg Klein" <joerg at klein-family.com> skrev i melding