[TYPO3-english] How to debug popup window for click-enlarge?

Jörg Klein joerg at klein-family.com
Mon Jun 1 23:47:13 CEST 2009

Hi Gunnar,

in Firefox I get a "I had to wait to long, before the site responded"-error.

Then I played a little bit with the link:
After I removed the parts in which you set the body (with the color black)
and the wrap (with the text "close"), I tryed again, and got the following
"Parameter Error: Wrong parameters sent."
But that is correct, because I changed the parameters, so they should no
longer match the hash.

So I propose: Remove the lines in which the body-tag and the wrap are set.
This should be somewhere in your setup/in an extension using
imageLinkWrap.bodyTag and imageLinkWrap.wrap.
Without this it should work.

Jörg