[TYPO3-english] typo3 deployment between Test and LiveEnvironment

Manuel Schmidt manuel.schmidt at aviconet.de
Tue Jun 2 17:19:13 CEST 2009

I try to keep the Servers as close as possible to each other. Both run FreeBSD 7.1 and i only install stable stuff from (official) Ports.

Maybe my Problem is just in my head. I guess i would simply just create a project in eclipse, based on the dummy, and link Typo sources into the docroot. Then i could just deploy/copy using eclipse to one of the servers, and test stuff / live stuff.

Guess i would just have to do, and not solve not existing problems. Ist just i want to avoid common mistakes, which was the reason i asked here.

Thanks