[TYPO3-english] Content text wrap

Michael Miousse mmiousse at infoglobe.ca
Wed Jul 29 14:40:51 CEST 2009

Le Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:43:57 +0200, Pero Matic a écrit :

> "Pero Matic" <takoje at takoje.hr> wrote in message
> news:mailman.1.1248855952.6883.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>>
>> "Michael Miousse" <mmiousse at infoglobe.ca> wrote in message
>> news:mailman.1.1248786702.31556.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

>>> this should do the trick
>>>
>>> # Default PAGE object:
>>> page = PAGE
>>> page{
>>>  10 = COA
>>>  10.10 < styles.content.get
>>>  10.10.select.begin = 0
>>>  10.10.select.where = colPos=0
>>>  10.10.renderObj.text.20.dataWrap = <somethingtest>|</somethingtest>
>>> }
>>
>> One more thing.. This is working fine with ordinary text element:
>>
>> 10.10.renderObj.text.20.dataWrap = <somethingtest>|</somethingtest>
>>
>> How to make it work with Text w/Image? Thx!
>
> This solved my problem:
>
> 10.10.renderObj.textpic.20.stdWrap.dataWrap =
> <somethingtest>|</somethingtest>

for your information every content type are defined in tt_content(its the tt_content part in typoscript that you use to genraly add your wrap to text items)
and since the renderObj uses tt_content, you can change every thing about any content rendering from it.

but since you found the way to change it, i think you already understood it

and typoscript object browser is your freind along with tsref

Miousse