[TYPO3-english] Oracle & Typo3 + TV

Marek Bednar marek at lwmn.net
Tue Jul 28 15:36:05 CEST 2009

Hello, I am following Xavier's progress, since I need to make work Typo3 and
Oracle, together with set of few exts such as TV and BE logn thru LDAP.

last week I am trying to get Templavoila working on Oracle XE I recently got
working on my linux server. I got that far, that typo3 basically (!) runs,
still I am getting various mysql (?) related errors, that it dumps,
I guess its related to dbal/adodb combination of suggestions and patches I
apllied, or made some mine.

Still I can't make it work. I am using at the moment typo 4.3 alpha.

Do you have any suggestion to try on, how to make templavoila  work with
Oracle XE? Respectively some patching tips to make typo3 work at least some
decent way with Oracle ?

Recently today firstly I turned out warnings in php.ini as suggested by
Xavier. After that  I got latest trunk from SVN. I reinstalled stuff,
applied also latest Xaviers' patch, found on his website.

I have modified localconf with mapping of tables etc, as described.

I can basically install TV (I am using 1.3.7). Though I can't stil install
static_info_tables, whatever I do.
Also when I do try to TV any of html templates, I can map etc.. but when I
try to create DS/TO, I get the error
*Error:* No Data Structure was created!
whatever I do.

I was trying to check in oracle backend (running on port 8080), it seems to
me that it can't store proper way values into pages table.

any ideas?

also Xavier, would it be possible that you would offer on your website for a
download, the versions of TV/static/ig(ldap) ext, that your're succesfully
running?

thanks, M.