[TYPO3-english] Get page content using a standalone script.

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 28 17:37:02 CEST 2009

Prakash wrote:
> Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
>> fetch or wget?
> To be clear, my main idea is to write a function which takes a page id
> as parameter, and returns the content of the specified page.
> The idea is to get content without including any of the typo3 headers or
> JS/CSS from any extensions.
>
> Any idea how this could be done?

You need almost the entire TYPO3 engine to render content, so the
easiest is to use fetch/wget/curl/whatever to fetch the rendered page
from a TYPO3 site and do what you want with the resulting HTML (get the
contents of the body-tag, filter away certain tags, etc.)

That's what Tonino also suggested...

Regards,

--
Jigal van Hemert.