[TYPO3-english] GMENU one item in different color

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Mon Jul 27 22:52:34 CEST 2009

Am 27.07.2009, 19:35 Uhr, schrieb Peeter Rahuvarm <peeter at kraabus.ee>:

> Hello,
>
> My artist wants one GMENU link's text to appear in a different color (no
> matter if active or not). How is it possible to give custom parameter
> for one menu item or can it be loaded from tsconfig of that page?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peeter

try using the empty layout field and put some overide und if.isTrue in
your template :)

basically you check if something or a special value is set in a special
field on the particular page

Hope it helpes you

Cheers
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)