[TYPO3-english] Flickr integration

Philipp Schmidt philippschmidt at gmx.net
Mon Jul 27 20:18:37 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

while I build up a website for my sports club and perhaps another non-profit
organisation I´m looking for an extension to integrate photos from flickr.
It seems that the ones I found in the extension repository do not fit my
needs. As I think of integration I want them to be as easy to put on a page
as it is possible with pictures stored on my own server. So the best way
would be to browse my flickr account in the backend file browser and with a
single click the photos are inserted on the page.
Does anyone of you know about such an extension or perhaps has anyone heard
about a project for this? Or do you have a similar problem and are
interested in creating a solution with me? Or am I not right and overlooked
some really simple ways to do the same?

Thank you in advance for every answer.

Philipp