[TYPO3-english] HMENU as if on other page

Jonathan Hartshorn jonaboff91 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 20:30:13 CEST 2009

Tyler,

Thanks for the reply - I always like reassurance that my ideas aren't
totally stupid :D

I do feel that, as far as the end-user can tell, this solution is
exactly the one you are trying to achieve - a new page is loaded
showing the event details - regardless of how the site is structured
in the back end. Remember that the 'real' pages are only different by
one GETvar, URL wise.

Perhaps the solution isn't to complicate the front end module by
adding unnecessary functionality to the menu system, but to better
document the things that can already be achieved?

--Jonathan