[TYPO3-english] Export / Import issues

"André L. Keidser" andre at seigan.se
Thu Jul 2 13:38:06 CEST 2009

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to export parts of a site but get (v 4.1.5):
>> *Fatal error*: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried
>> to allocate 15728650 bytes) in
>> */var/www/typo3_src-4.1.5/typo3/sysext/impexp/class.tx_impexp.php* on
>> line *1000*
>>
>> And when i try to import to new site (v 4.2):
>> *Fatal error*: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried
>> to allocate 2097152 bytes) in
>> */var/www/vhosts/de-1579.d.ipeer.se/httpdocs/cms_club/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php*
>> on line *2353
>>
>> *Some kind of memory limit? I tried to raise mem limit in php.ini to
>> 1000M, but nothing changes. So i guess this limit is set somewhere else?
>>
>> It would make my day and week if someone have a solution on thins!
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> /Daniel
>
> Double-check if you have changed the right php.ini file, e.g. with
> phpinfo().

I'm working on the same problem as Daniel and yes the right php.ini has
been changed.  Both php.ini and typo3 says that the mem limit is 1000m
but when we try to export the 15 mb file the error msgs above keep on
poping up. Shall a 15 mb file really exced 256mb when exporting?
Any one here that have encouter the same problem?

--
Må gott

André L. Keidser
073 - 679 44 77