[TYPO3-english] Archived and non-archived news

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Wed Jul 1 09:24:05 CEST 2009

> yes, simply use displayArchivedInLatest = 1 and latestLimit = 3, then
you always see > 3 items filled up by latest archived news if
non-archived news are less then 3.

Sorry, but that doesn't fit in my behaviour. That shows Archived news in
any case. I just want to show archived news ONLY when non-archived items
are less then 3. And the case is a bit special, because I would like to
show the "latest" archived items in that case: if the order of the list
is by creation_date (ascendent) I only want to show the latest created
items, not the first created ones.