[TYPO3-english] CoolURI redirect IE to 'page not found'

Aquamarine aquamarine_verner at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:43:25 CET 2009

Hi,

That issue occurs when IE get 404 page with content less than 1K, right?
But when I add up   to CoolURI's 404 page, IE can access website
correctly like FF. There is no 404 to be found at all.

Formerly, FF can access the website while IE cannot. IE get only IE's
404 page. After I add CoolURI's 404 page to more than 1K, IE can access
the website. This is really happened. It's really odd.

I know what I saw. This is the truth, Jan.
That's why I'm so curious.