[TYPO3-english] T3BLOG: tag cloud disappeared

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Fri Jan 23 10:52:00 CET 2009

> I've such funny but annoying problem... the Tag Cloud in T3BLOG
> disappeared or maybe rather it's empty from some time (it was OK), it
> doesn't render tags, although they are inserted to posts...

No one ? :) that's OK.

Maybe it'll helpful for someone else:

I've modified widget's code a little... I don't why but it (was) pushing
values from non-filled postes to tagsArray, which caused that array was
starting with empty pieces. I added one little condition to make sure
that pushed element isn't empty and now it's working.

That's all about me and tag cloud :)

Greets Marcus