[TYPO3-english] multilanguage with rendered images including text from subtitle

asymptoteles at gmx.de asymptoteles at gmx.de
Tue Jan 27 10:00:53 CET 2009

hello list,

once again, as i found that my question was not clearly posted: using a multilanguage-page, i want to render images with text which is taken from the subtitle-field. when i switch from the default language to another, the rendered graphics remain with the default language. i checked the db, the table pages_language_overlay exists, it contains the subtitle field and has input where i posted it.

any ideas and hints?

thorsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------