[TYPO3-english] Application integration

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jan 22 08:43:27 CET 2009

Hi!

Nicolás Martin Landoni Mendez wrote:
> I just want to keep using the files that i already have, i don't know if
> that is really posible. Those files has several things that should reamin as
> they are right now, so my idea was doing something like
> <?include_once(file.php);?>.

If you are the author of this application, the best thing is to make a TYPO3 extension out of it. This will be the most natural way to integrate the application into TYPO3.

If you do not think you can do it, than check this link:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.2.0/view/1/8/#id4292977

In the TypoScript you need something like:

# Standard page object
page = PAGE
# Your application included
page.10 = PHP_SCRIPT_EXT
page.file = fileadmin/external_app/file.php

Note that application should be inside fileadmin/ or TYPO3 will not include it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team