[TYPO3-english] Xdebug with Komodo IDE

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:58:17 CET 2009

Hey HP,

I'm used to working with NetBeans (Free, woo!), which hooks into
XDebug in a similar fashion.
In netbeans you point your "run and debug" to the site root, then
navigate the site from there with a breakpoint set in your extension
code. If you have the extension appearing in only one place then you
can poin the run/debug URL to that page instead to save you some time.
The code should then load up in the browser and breakpoint at your
extension code. Watch out for the cache, of course.

I have not found a way, at least in netBeans, to execute direct to the
script you're currently editing. I'm not even sure if that would be
reasonable to expect from the IDE :)

Unsure if that's of much help, but good luck!

--
-------
http://gallery.denyerec.co.uk