[TYPO3-english] Page title in heading and submenu of a page

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 10:18:41 CET 2009

Hi

I can understand your frustration, but 2 things:
  - tsref is not an example document, its  reference manual (so
therefore don't expect it to have a bunch of examples. If you wnat
examples than look to TS by Example
- if you want more concrete help then do a google for "typoscript
snippets" or "typoscript examples"

So to help you on this one

temp.current_page_title = TEXT
temp.current_page_title.field = title

or

temp.current_page_title = HTML
temp.current_page_title.value.field = title

Regarding your menu, that's probably not so easy to 'just do' as I don't
know what in reality you fully want it to do or the mark up you want.
But as a hint check out typoscript by example, typo3 wizard site or
other such snippets sites, or even just search the mailing list for
TMENU as a starting point.

hth
Tyler