[TYPO3-english] RTE Configuration Problems

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sat Jan 3 16:38:53 CET 2009

Hi Boris,

it would be helpfull to know which configuration you have set via ExtMgr. Demo, Advanced, Default? I guess, it is either default or demo, and if so, you need to remove the buttons that you do not want
in BE by setting something like

RTE.default.showButtons := removeFromList(list of buttons)

As far as I can see you only define the button list for FE. To check what is really configured it is always helpfull to choose Web>Info>Page TSConfig>RTE.

Kind regards and a happy new year, Uschi