[TYPO3-english] SMTP with Typo3 and SMTP with sr_feuser

James Calhoun james.calhoun at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:21:04 CET 2009

Thanks for this.

I installed the extension and modifed the ux_.. class, but I dont think it is having an effect. The install tool not sending test emails, with or without testing t3lib_htmlmail. I looked around in class.t3lib_htmlmail.php, class.ux_t3lib_htmlmail.php, and lib/class.tx_srfeuserregister_email.php and from what little I know, it seems to make sense.

I believe PEAR is working correctly, and my PHP script works with the same account into, etc

Can anyone recommend a way I can test to see if this is properly implemented?

Im also willing to discuss some paid support on this problem if need be, as Im still mastering the Typo3 admin stuff, and am not a PHP dev.

Thanks,

-James Calhoun