[TYPO3-english] Basic SEO Features

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Fri Feb 27 05:30:59 CET 2009

Andreas Lappe wrote:
> On 26.02.09, J. Bakshi wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I have found a very nice extension for SEO !  called Basic SEO Features
>> I have installed the extension and it has generated the sitemap.xml out
>> of the box.
>> But the sitemap.xml is giving a message like
>> This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated
>> with it
>>

> Hey,
>
>     I assume you are using Firefox to look at sitemap? This message is
> shown all the time with a raw xml not styled for direct (human) viewing.
> You can savely ignore this.
>
> So long
> Andy

Thanks to all of you the responders.
Yes, it is only Firefox which shows that message. Opera does not produce
such thing. Even Konqueror does not complain.
Dmitry also suggested same as Andreas. So it is only Firefox.

I have realurl enabled here. So I think there is no requirement to
concentrate on .htaccess
Any how thanks Dmitry for the .htaccess config.

Once again thanks to all of you.