[TYPO3-english] Basic SEO Features

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Thu Feb 26 15:49:04 CET 2009

On 26.02.09, J. Bakshi wrote:
> Hello,
> I have found a very nice extension for SEO !  called Basic SEO Features
> I have installed the extension and it has generated the sitemap.xml out
> of the box.
> But the sitemap.xml is giving a message like
> This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated
> with it

Hey,

    I assume you are using Firefox to look at sitemap? This message is
shown all the time with a raw xml not styled for direct (human) viewing.
You can savely ignore this.

So long
Andy
--
``The difficulty is: to find the balance, the maximum of conformity to a
  rule with the maximum of freedom. Or: the maximum of constants with the