[TYPO3-english] Basic SEO Features

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Thu Feb 26 15:39:10 CET 2009

Hi J Bakish
Yeah this is a great extension I like it too and Benjamin is a great
developer with great ideas :-)
It is working fine here please check like Steffen already mentioned if
Realurl or Cooluri is enabled.
Check the settings when you install the extension
Check also the settings you have probably added somewhere in the TS code (if
at all)

Andi