[TYPO3-english] t3sec_saltedpw and felogin problems

Peter Kraume usenet at kraume.de
Thu Feb 26 11:22:52 CET 2009

Hi list,

I currently try to get t3sec_saltedpw (0.2.4) to work with felogin
(TYPO3 4.2.6).

When I add fe_users via list module in the backend the password is still
stored as plaintext in the database. Same applies for editing of fe_user
accounts.

Currently I have onlyAuthService and updatePasswd enabled, but I'd
prefer to encrypt any password during account creation to be able to
user forcePHPasswd.

Second question is, how I get the "lost password" feature of felogin to
generate a new password and send that to the user instead of sending the
encrypted version of the old password.

Thx for any hints,
Peter