[TYPO3-english] Cooluri and shortcuts

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Feb 25 19:43:43 CET 2009

Hi,

> Thank you for your answer. What about sponsoring the rewriting of your code,
> how much time will it take for you? I'm thinking about...

well, it's hard to say. I'm happy for any donation. I'd say that it's
not about the money, but about the time and unfortunately, time cannot
be donated :). Once there will be a bug so severe that it would require
to dive into the ugly code, I'd have to refactor it anyway.

> I will try the last dev version and search for any empty fields. I am right,
> you mean mainly the fields pagetitle, alias etc. as defined in <pagepath>?

Exactly, those defined in the pagepath.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech