[TYPO3-english] Problems with Gifbuilder Mask

Samuel Stephens samuel at yejj.com
Wed Feb 25 03:19:55 CET 2009

Hi everyone.
I'm about to pull my hair out over this. =P Some Typoscript that's
supposed to put a watermark over all the images on the website
mysteriously stopped working yesterday. I was working with the code, so
there's a possibility that I accidentally changed something, but I can't
figure out what the problem is. Adding a mask to an Image element in a
Gifbuilder object completely erases the image, regardless of what the
mask is. I still see everything else in the Gifbuilder, just not any
Image elements that that have the mask set as something.
Any ideas? Here's a bit of the code:

   30 = IMAGE
   30.file = {$Image}
   30.align = {$ImagePosition}
   30.mask = {$wMaskImage}

Is there something obvious that I'm missing? I've already tested all of
the constants, and they're all set correctly.

Thanks!
Sam