[TYPO3-english] RealUrl adding nc to href in macina_banner
styrmirm at hive.is
Tue Feb 24 00:03:30 CET 2009
Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Styrmir Magnússon wrote:
>> I installed RealUrl to my site yesterday. Everything seamed to be working
>> fine. But I soon found out that all my banners that I have on my page
>> using macina_banners are not working any more.
>> They add /nc/frontpage/ to the url so the url in the banner is like this
>> frontpage is probably because the banner image is located on /frontpage/
> RealURL does not add anything unless you asked for it. "nc" usually stands for "no_cache=1". I think macina_banners uses that parameter and your RealURL configuration has this definition for conversion. When a page with such address is requested, RealURl will properly decode "nc" to "no_cache".
> You can get rid of "nc" segment by changing your RealURL configuration.
I probably didn't explain this enough or I didn't fully understand the
problem myself. What actually happens is that when I click the link it
tries to find a page with this url
and I get a error "Reason: Segment "camp" was not a keyword for a
postVarSet as expected!"
The page I am trying to link to is http://www.myurl.com/camp/joboffer/
Maybe this is a bug in the extension I don't know but what I know is
that I haven't been able to do something in RealUrl to fix this.
The only way I have found to get the banner working again is to make
this an external url.
p.s. I am still trying to figure realurl out and I have managed to
change "tx_macinabanners_pi1" to "ad" so I am still in the learning process.
More information about the TYPO3-english