[TYPO3-english] RealUrl adding nc to href in macina_banner

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Feb 24 10:14:43 CET 2009

Hi Styrmir,

Styrmir Magnússon kirjoitti:
> Hi Katja
>
> Thanks for the help, this is what solved it for me. I just commented
> out the line how they do it in German and added the Icelandic way.
>
> I guess the only solution is to change this for every version update I
> do of TYPO3 because there is no way of doing this one way for one
> language and the other way for the other language. So I will not make
> any bugreport.
I don't remember commenting out the german or any other way for that
matter. I remember I just added the finnish way, but I don't rememeber
it so well now and can't be sure how I did it and don't have time to
check it out, sorry. Anyway sounds odd that TYPO3 would not be flexible
in this matter..
- Katja