[TYPO3-english] cooluri and htaccess

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Mon Feb 23 12:13:31 CET 2009

At this point i get a page not found error
I made a new folder "test" and put a index.html in it and that
worked.(this was after i posted here)
I put an index.html in the folder awstats and it didn't work.
So now i'm thinking, maybe it has nothing to do with htaccess

Anyway I tried several rewriterules to exclude them from rewriting.
And i have tried rewriteengine off in the hataccess in the folder awstats.

some examples:

rewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}!^/awstats/

rewriteRule ^(awstats) - [L]
rewriteRule ^/(awstats) - [L]
rewriteRule ^/(awstats)/ - [L]
rewriteRule ^/awstats/ - [L]

I tried adding to the existing excluded folders
RewriteRule
^/(awstats|typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)$
- [L]
RewriteRule
^/(awstats|typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)/.*$
- [L]

and then some