[TYPO3-english] cooluri and htaccess

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Feb 23 11:53:01 CET 2009

Hi Leen,

> I have cooluri installed and it's grat.

Glad for you :-)

> One thing however. I need a rewriterule for awstats.
> I have looked in google and can't come up with the solution.
>
> Is there someone here who might be able to help me?
> I would appreciate it.
>
> My htaccess :
>
> RewriteEngine On
> RewriteRule
> ^/(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)$
> - [L]
> RewriteRule
> ^/(typo3|typo3temp|typo3conf|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|uploads|showpic\.php)/.*$
> - [L]
> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
> RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
> RewriteRule .* index.php

It would be useful to know what you need specifically for awstats
because you give us your current htaccess (ok) and inform us that you
googled without finding a solution. But what is your problem exactly?

And did you tried something yourself? Then what? It may be a bit easier
to point out what you missed... :-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en