[TYPO3-english] grayscale images (with colored mask) )for tt_content

Thomas Hirt info at thomas-hirt.at
Sun Feb 22 21:44:07 CET 2009

Hi Tomas,
I could solve the problem.
Now every image from tt_content is transformed and lightbox is working.
See the code below.

What I really would like to learn is: Add a new option to tt_content element so that the user can choose if he whants
that transformation.

I could not use 'ig_conf_editor' extension. It throws an error in my installation.
Probably because the PHP version is not high enough.

What would be the basic steps to add this new option?
Do I have to make an extension with the kickstarter?

Probaly i would have the ask if a checkbox was set with a condition?

Thanks,
Thomas

tt_content.image.20.1.file >
tt_content.image.20.1.file = GIFBUILDER
tt_content.image.20.1.file {
       XY = [10.w],[10.h]
       10 = IMAGE
       10.file.import.current = 1
       10.file.width.field = imagewidth

      20 = EFFECT
     20.value = gray | gamma=2.0

     30 = IMAGE
       30.offset = 0,0

     # this is just a blue png (600 x 600 Pixels wide)
     30.file = {$path}bilder/overlay.png

     # this is the mask,
     #the darker it is the less blue will be in the image (600 x 600 Pixels wide)
     30.mask = {$path}bilder/mask.png
}

tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap = 1
tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap {
     enable = 1
     typolink.parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
     typolink.parameter.cObject.file {
         import.current = 1
         maxW = 880
         maxH = 580