[TYPO3-english] Style the default login box

Marco Couperus marcocouperus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 05:41:57 CET 2009

Hello all,

I'm trying to change the width of the felogin password input area. I checked
out the sysext felogin directory and found a beautiful template. However,
when I apply some css there my felogin does not change.. Checking the
browser source I get all these csc*   label and stuff assigned as the id,
class.

Can anyone tell me what the correct procedure is to editing the style of the
felogin? For some reason I'm mssing something here..

Thanks in advance!

My template: http://pastebin.com/m5266a410