[TYPO3-english] Fork of Typo3 ?

Konstantin typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Fri Feb 20 23:14:58 CET 2009

Sorry, but TYPO3 coudnt be applied to site with one million visited page per
day. Typo3 has powerfull engine to quick creating site in style: "create and
forget". If you want create news portal or power social network - you should
use other engine. So true. I know what i say becouse i develop sites on
Typo3 from version 3.6 and translate more than 400 pages documentation of
Typo in russian language such as doc_core_inside,  doc_core_api and others.

So - i take from Typo only backend wich is very strict, as all german :) No
more...

This why i created separate CMS and it can be part of Typo if become core
:).

Hope future versions of Typo core will plan (also) people who worked with
highload projects.

"Steffen Müller" <typo3 at t3node.com> сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее:
news:mailman.1.1235159141.20310.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...