[TYPO3-english] RealUrl adding nc to href in macina_banner

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Feb 20 16:50:04 CET 2009

Hi!

Styrmir Magnússon wrote:
> I installed RealUrl to my site yesterday. Everything seamed to be working
> fine. But I soon found out that all my banners that I have on my page
> using macina_banners are not working any more.
> They add /nc/frontpage/ to the url so the url in the banner is like this
> http://www.myurl.com/nc/frontpage/?tx_macinabanners_pi1%5Bbanneruid%5D=13
> frontpage is probably because the banner image is located on /frontpage/

RealURL does not add anything unless you asked for it. "nc" usually stands for "no_cache=1". I think macina_banners uses that parameter and your RealURL configuration has this definition for conversion. When a page with such address is requested, RealURl will properly decode "nc" to "no_cache".

You can get rid of "nc" segment by changing your RealURL configuration.

> p.s. one side issue, how can I change the rendering of ö or ø to o no oe?

This is in the TYPO3 core character conversion procedures. I think there is a file that contains associations between letters.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team