[TYPO3-english] RealUrl adding nc to href in macina_banner

Styrmir Magnússon styrmirm at hive.is
Fri Feb 20 16:14:29 CET 2009

Hello

I installed RealUrl to my site yesterday. Everything seamed to be working
fine. But I soon found out that all my banners that I have on my page
using macina_banners are not working any more.
They add /nc/frontpage/ to the url so the url in the banner is like this
http://www.myurl.com/nc/frontpage/?tx_macinabanners_pi1%5Bbanneruid%5D=13
frontpage is probably because the banner image is located on /frontpage/

How can I remove /nc/frontpage/ from the url so the link will work again.

My TS is like this
config {
  simulateStaticDocuments = 0
  baseURL = http://www.myurl.com/
  tx_realurl_enable = 1
}

and the only thing I have added to localconf.php is what is sugested to
add in tt_news.

p.s. one side issue, how can I change the rendering of ö or ø to o no oe?

Styrmir Magnusson