[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila template not taking effect

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Feb 15 16:53:45 CET 2009

Hi Guindy,

> A silly as it sounds, I haven't set any domain records for the website, I was only working on the draft workspace. And now it seems logical to me that I am not able to view the page. But I want to be working discretely on the new website, and I am not sure what will be the effect of assigning new domain records to it.

I cannot help you much with this. It seems very natural to use the draft
workspace for preparing your changes but I'm absolutely not an expert of
workspaces and use them near to never although I would like to use them
much more.

I hope someone else may point you out what may be the trick to make it work.

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en