[TYPO3-english] Issue after removing 'fr' part [SOLVED]

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Feb 15 14:32:35 CET 2009

Hi!

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> In fact yes. But I found a solution. Now if there exists another
> "official" solution, then I would be happy to know how I may adhieve
> this goal but I fear there is no ready-made solution, this is why I
> searched for myself.

Check RealURL manual for _DOMAINS feature :) This features allows to set the L var for the domain name. I.e. fr.example.com will automatically get L=0, de.example.com will automatically get L=1, etc. There will be no /fr/ or /de/ in the URL, language is determined by a domain name. In TS you can still use conditions on L.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team