[TYPO3-english] cbrealurl and Segment "404" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!

joydeep at infoservices.in joydeep at infoservices.in
Sat Feb 14 20:29:10 CET 2009

Hello all,

realurl running at my site ( typo3 4.2.6). I am using inbuilt auto
configuration of the realurl. The pages are generated like
domainname/pagename  but I like to have domainname/pagename.html.
That's why I have installed the cbrealurl which in my previous
attempts worked like a charm. But this time the story is different :-(

the pages are generated as expected like pagename.html but no pages
redirected properly. It gives an error like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Segment "404" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected!

What might be wrong here ? I already have a page 404 for
error-handling. any wrong link just goes to that page.

The localconf.php has this line

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFound_handling'] = '/404/';

What might be the reason ? Is it typo3 4.2.6 it self or something else ?
Kindly nlighten me.
Thanks