[TYPO3-english] Hiding link text

Mike Crabtree M.D.Crabtree at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 14:40:11 CET 2009

Dmitry,

I've already tried mapping to the <a href# attribute, but I still get the
same problem.

TV wont let me map a plain input field to the <span> tag, presumably because
it is enclosed by the <a href# tag.

Am I doing something wrong for the link text ?

Mike.

news:mailman.1.1234440086.19888.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...