[TYPO3-english] Login issues in FE (felogin) after updating from 4.2.3 to 4.2.6
denis.royer at m-chair.net
Thu Feb 12 13:05:03 CET 2009
After updating to version 4.2.6 (from 4.2.3), the login based on fe-login is
not working anymore. The following things happen:
(#1) (Starting with an empty browser cache and cookies cleared) I load my
page containing the login form (configured for redirect, etc. using the
FlexForm of felogin). After entering user/pw, the page loads and redirects,
but the protected pages are not displayed at all - just the contents of the
login page, that's all.
(#2) So, when I clear the browser cache after loading the login page, I can
login. However, I get the "Cookies not enabled.." warning from felogin, but
I can surf my page and the protected sites as well. When I logout and login
directly again, same effect as for #1 happens (!?!?!?!?)...
I am kind of lost here...
Some more details:
* BE works like a charm, after resetting the cookies of course
* encryptionKey is set in Install Tool
* I tested it on different browser (Firefox, Safari, etc.) all no login
* I uninstalled the login related extensions (e.g. dkd_febe_login) to rule
* FE user registration is used, but was up to date even under 4.2.3, which I
Maybe someone has a clue where to look...
Thanks in advance
More information about the TYPO3-english