[TYPO3-english] Update to 4.1.10 increased apache load

Wiel, J.A.M. van de j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Thu Feb 12 14:01:59 CET 2009

Hi Helge,
Do you have a large website? Because in our case, when we changed the encryption key as part of the upgrade, just about every dynamically generated image had to be rebuilt. This caused quite a strain on the web servers, which eventually tapered off again as more and more images became available directly from disk.. so I'd say this is normal.

Bas