[TYPO3-english] RTE transformations for custom BE filed

Feodor Rykhtik feodor.rykhtik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:25:34 CET 2009

Hi Victor,

> I'm trying to make an extension, wich will use RTE for editing contents of one of it's fileds.
> And where this 'rtekeep' parameter is taken from?

I'm looking for the answer too. Link transformation doesn't work nic,
when we make custom extensions :

For the instance, the best solution, which is working correctly, it's
such option of the RTE field : richtext[*]

But in this case RealURL doesn't process the link at all. I've tested
different configuration suggested in documentation, but it worked not
as wonderful as it could be.

Regards,
Feo.