[TYPO3-english] language menu - local domain don't recognize default settings

Jan Magnussen jm at gagarin.dk
Wed Feb 11 11:22:13 CET 2009

Hi

I have a site with 4 languages.

.com / Default 	 = english (this i where the english content is placed)
language 1 	 = english (this is without centent)
.pl / language 2 = polish
.cz / language 3 = chechen
.hu / language 4 = hungarian

There is no problem on .com.

When I'm on the .pl domain and wants to select the default language the
default language is Polish, not English / default as is should be.

It seems only to be a problem i IE on Windows.

I will be happy for any help and hacks as I have no clue for a solution.

Kind regards
Jan Magnussen

# Setting up default language, English
config {
	sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated
	sys_language_uid =
	linkVars = L
	language = uk
}