[TYPO3-english] Direct Mail

Ivan Kartolo ivan.kartolo at dkd.de
Tue Feb 10 22:28:12 CET 2009

Piers temp account schrieb:
> Just as it was all working and I was about to smugly send out my email,
> it was back -
>
> The plain text content could not be fetched.
> The HTML content could not be fetched.
>
> Does anyone know where this comes from?

Have you tried clearing FE-Cache? Try to preview the page before
fetching it. If there's only white page in preview, try clearing FE-Cache.

As far as I can remember, attachment will not be sent in quickmail mode.

Best regards,

--
Ivan Kartolo
Certified TYPO3 Integrator

Want to support the development of Direct Mail?
- Report some bugs (http://bugs.typo3.org)
- Send me patch
- Send me some donation (http://tinyurl.com/58dqg8)