[TYPO3-english] Domain records generate wrong links

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Mon Feb 9 16:11:57 CET 2009

- How did you specify the link in TYPO3 in a content element or in TypoScript.
- Did you create the link before you set up the domain records.
- On which site does the 'http://www.golf.com/index.php?id=19' link occur on the
golf.com domain or the horses.com?

Pascal