[TYPO3-english] Domain records generate wrong links

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Mon Feb 9 15:50:05 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Man, did you look to TERef at all? :( http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.2.0/view/1/7/#id4213956 and search for typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains.

Yes. Before i ask at the ML or in a forum, i search the web und the well
known TYPO3 sites for any hint. In most time i found was i want.

But in this case it seems to bee a little bit harder. All i was found
(since 9:00am) was evertime: "Just create two trees, right-click to the
tree one -> select "New", create a domain record and then do the same
with tree two. And now everthing works."

But it doesn´t work.

 > typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains
I dont want link between this domains. These domains represent independ
websites.

I have two complete identical trees:

Root(with the globe)
  |- horses (PID 1, shortcut to start (PID 2))
  | |- Start (PID 2)
  | |- About us (PID 3)
  | |- Links (PID 4)

  |- golf (PID 5, shortcut to start (PID 6))
    |- Start (PID 6)
    |- About us (PID 7)
    |- Links (PID 8)

My problem is if i go to domain two (golf), TYPO3 takes the the
startpage from domain 1 (horses) with the PID 2 instead of PID 6 and
generates all links in the menu with the PIDs from domain/tree "horses"
instead of domain/tree "golf".

Stefano