[TYPO3-english] How to prevent saving if evaluation failed?

Chaiyawut Keereeto aquamarine_verner at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 04:25:07 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to find the way to prevent saving record in the backend if
evaluation is failed. I've built custom eval class and add it to TCA.
What I want is prevent the saving if the evaluation failed.

I know that I have to do it in evaluateFieldValue function of the class.
But I have no idea how to do that since I've tried various ways I can
think of.

I would be so nice if someone can give me an advice.

Thanks,
C.Keereeto