[TYPO3-english] t3blog in TV - CEs show double - unlink element by default in TV?

Thomas Meixner tmeixner at avecstyle.ca
Thu Feb 5 16:16:30 CET 2009

I wouldn't have though of this workaround. For this installation I'm
probably doing it your way, thanks a lot Thomas.

I still would like to find a simpler solution if possible for future
installations which allows to include the extension via pi2 plugins only.

If I find the time I will look deeper what is the meaning of the "Widget
Starting" Option. I already had a quick look yesterday, the PID assigned
in the flexform arrives in the main() function but it doesn't seem to be
passed on from there.

Thanks again,
Thomas