[TYPO3-english] t3blog in TV - CEs show double - unlink element by default in TV?

Thomas Kieslich thomaskieslich at gmx.net
Thu Feb 5 07:56:49 CET 2009

Am Wed, 04 Feb 2009 22:42:54 -0500 schrieb Thomas Meixner:

> Hello list,
>
> I just installed t3blog 0.6.1 in my templavoila based TYPO3
> installation. I wasn't able to retrieve posts from t3blog which are
> stored in a seperate sysfolder. The plugin doesn't seem to recognize the
> "Widget Startingpoint" option so the posts currently reside on the same
> page where the extension is installed. The content elements now show up
> double on the TV page, once they are rendered by the plugin and once
> because TV sees them too.
>
> In order to remove the duplicates I have to "Unlink element" in the TV
> page module manually, then everything is fine.
> Is there a way maybe in PageTS to set "Unlink element" for all elements
> on this page by default. It doesn't seem to be part of tt_content, I
> checked.
> Alternatively has anyone gotten the "Widget Startingpoint" option to
> work with a sysfolder?
>
> According to the posts on snowflakes website I'm not the only one with
> the problem:
> http://blog.snowflake.ch/de/blog-post/2008/11/26/typo3-blog-extension-erste-veroeffentlichung-des-codes/
>
> Thanks,
> Thomas

Hello
You should make a copy of your Standardtemplate and change the maincontent
part to
<field_content type="array">
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Content</title>
					<sample_data type="array">
						<numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
					</sample_data>
					<eType>TypoScriptObject</eType>
					<TypoScriptObjPath>lib.t3blog</TypoScriptObjPath>
				</tx_templavoila>
</field_content>

The lib should look like this:

lib.t3blog = COA
  lib.t3blog {
  10 = TEXT
  10.value = <a href="blog.html" title="blog home">thomas kieslich</a>

  30 = USER
  30 < plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.myblog
  }

This works for me at http://www.thomaskieslich.net