[TYPO3-english] realurl: good; me stupid.. whereis my css

piet roorda pietroorda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 09:56:55 CET 2009

from a programmer point of view it must be verry hard not to know the
meaning of "oink"
form a linguistic point of view: it is semantics
from a writers point of view it is freedom

but I appreciate your respons.
First I'll add the "/" in the baseUrl as is suggested by Mick
and if this doesn't solve my problem I bug (semantics again) you all again.

cheers,
piet