[TYPO3-english] Custom module and permission problem.

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Feb 4 09:24:35 CET 2009

Hi,

> I've built some modules. They works fine for Admin user.
> But when I create BE users, they cannot access them properly.
> They have permission to access the modules.
> But if they click on the module, it will show blank page with module title.
>
> It will show blank module page like this.

Hmm, assuming you have created your modules with the Kickstarter, you
will have default access checks in the sample code produced by the
Kickstarter. Search for "access" in the index.php files of your modules.
Also make sure that you have given your BE users explicit permissions to
access these modules.

And please follow the rules [1] and use your real name :-)

--

Francois Suter